Sunday, May 3, 2009

In business....



I'm very excited to introduce my new business, Koo & Poppet. It's been in the works for quite a few months now and I've been crafting its beginnings from home, via pen and paper and needle and thread. I scavenged and upcycled wool from my mom's collection and gathered ridiculously cute japanese cottons from Mayumi in Tokyo. I designed a few patterns and the next thing I knew my living room was overrun with creatures. The more I make, the more ideas I have for others!

So far, there are Cute Bunnies, Odd Bunnies, Black Bears and XL creatures in the Koo & Poppet population. They are soft, misfit creatures meant for small hands, but they are perfectly suitable for adults as well.

I will be doing my best to keep Papermouse going, but I have also started a blog exclusively for Koo & Poppet. You can find my current projects at www.kooandpoppet.blogspot.com

Uh, we see you, Lenore.

No comments: